Saturday, November 23, 2013

Disneyland 12 year old trip!

Hello everyone! I haven't posted anything good yet in a while. So I'm posting all about my 12 year old trip!
First there was alot of driving. but you know that. the first ride we went on was the haunted mansion. I haven't seen the original yet. Just the one with jack skellington and christmas stuff. But we all enjoyed that ride. We went on all the favorite rides in Disneyland. You know splash mountain, Indiana jones, pirates, matterhorn, star tours, buzz lightyear. I and my cousins favorite was Pirates of the Carribean. The cousins that went with me are Katelyn and Amberlie. In California Adventure, some of the favorites were, soarin, grizzly river run, monsters, tower of tower (yes i dragged them on it!) and screamin. My personal favorite was screamin! Some of the shows we watched were world of color, the parades, fantasmic, and  the aladin show. That was all our favorite show. Oh and we went on the new Cars ride. that was pretty fun. That was probably the best Disneyland trip i've been on yet. My favorite restaurant we went to was the one in the tikki room. love that ice cream! All in all, it was awesome!
ALYSON 

No comments:

Post a Comment